Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Neon Yellow Creature V


I stood there looking up into the sky as the whitish pink light of the good fruit fairy disappeared. I sighed in relief knowing that the spirit of Brian was finally defeated.

"Hey DR, I was just on a wild ride," came a voice from behind me. It was Aaron.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked. Aaron smiled and staggered like he was drunk. His clothes were shredded in several places.

"I've got a whole new image of OJ and Billy and Shaun now. Let me give you some details..."

"I don't want to here them!" I replied. Just then OJ and the gay cult came into view.

"Hey Aaron!" shouted OJ, "we're ready for some more! Bring DR along with you why don't you."

"Cum and join the party DR, ohhh myyyy", said Aaron as the whole cult began approaching.

"Whats wrong with you people!" I yelled, "don't you realize that Brian is dead? Theres something out there called girls!"

"Hey, we take offense to that," said Gwen and Ms. Edick who were both very bored. They were waiting around for some unsuspecting girls to come along.

"We awr sewiouswy gwonna wape wu," said Joey Wayhall.

"Let me inspect those pants, I think you're out of dress code," said Mr. Bell.

"Aawoooooooo...I mean ohhh myyyy," said Shaun.

"Come on Dave, lets wrestle. Ohhh myyyy," said Billy.

As this was happening I was standing on the ledge of the steepest and highest part of Stephen's Gorge. Having no other choice, I leapt off and plunged into oblivion.

* * *

The next thing I knew, I was lying in a hospital bed. All of my limbs were in casts. Expecting to see doctors and my parents standing over me, I found four life size Teletubies surrounding the Bed. They all took of there heads revealing OJ as Poh, Shaun as Laa Laa, Billy as Dipsy, an Aaron as Tinkie Winkie.

"Hey DR!" said Aaron, "we've come to cheer you up, seeing that all of your limbs are broken and you'll never be able to walk again."

All four of them held hands and began to sing the Teletubies song, adding an oh my here and there.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment