Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Neon Yellow Creature I


It was a cold wet day. It had rained all morning but now an incredibly thick fog surrounded the Ryken campus. I was late for class so the track was completely silent the sound of my hurried foot steps.

After awhile I vaguely began to notice a continuous noise. It was like a cross between a cow's moo and a baleen whale's whine. Soon I realized it was a humanlike voice moaning, "ohhh myyyy." A bright light then became visible in the direction of the noise. It was about 200 yards off but I saw it quite clearly. The light was an obnoxious neon yellow one. Was it a U.F.O.? I decided to move in closer to investigate this oddity.

Once I was about 20 feet away from this strange light and noise, I peered around a tree and was appalled at what I saw. It was a hideous creature that seemed to be half man, half woman. The thing kept moaning, "ohhh myyyy, oh oh oh, ohhh myyyy." That bright light was the jacket the creature was wearing. I then noticed the creature had some poor freshmen boy pinned down on his stomach in between the creature's legs.

"Some one has got to save that victim!" I exclaimed aloud. I picked up a rock from off the ground and hurled it at the sexual predator's head. The creature fell over giving the boy time to escape. But the beast recovered quickly and stood back up.

"Mmh, fresh assss," said the creature looking in my direction. I turned around and took off running as fast I could, stumbling through the fog. I darted into the woods, looking for a place to hide. Stopping to catch my breath for a minute, I was dismayed to see the neon yellow light coming towards me through the fog. It traveled at an incredibly fast pace for such a faggot.

"Your assss is mine, ohhh myyyy," it called after me in a high nasal voice. I ran down into Stephen's Gorge and bounded up the far side through Joe's Junk Yard. Scrapping my knees and stubbing my toes on all the scrap pieces of metal that make up the junk yard, I soon reached the top. In between me and safety was a high chain linked fence covered with thorns. Turning around, I saw the creature had already begun ascending the gorge through the junk yard.

"No where to run now," said the creature. "Just bend down and it will all be over. He he, ohhh myyyy." As the creature stepped onto some loose pieces, the whole junk yard started to shift and slide. Withina few seconds, every large piece of Joe's Junk Yard turned into a huge avalanche. The horny beast let out a shrill scream that was cut off quickly. The creature was buried alive under several tons of old car parts and used floor tile.

After the avalanche ended, the sun shone through the clouds and the fog lifted. I returned to my classes and life got back to normal for awhile. But sometimes on foggy days I can still here, "ohhh myyyy," off in the distance.

THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment