Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Neon Yellow Creature IV


It was the last day of school before Christmas break. Joe and Stephen had gone home early so I was one of the few people who stayed after. Once I finished my run I decided to visit the cave. But as I approached the cave I heard the sounds of a large group of people coming from inside the cave. Walking up to the hole in the roof, I peered inside.

"Dear Bajahi!" I exclaimed, "how did these people find the cave?" There were about a dozen fruity people inside the cave. They included OJ, Billy, Shaun, Joey Wayhall, a couple other gay freshmen, Mr.Bell, and even a few dikes such as Adrian, Gwen, Emily, and Ms. Edick. OJ seemed to be there leader.

"Ok everybody," began OJ,"now we must worship our lord and God, Brian."

"May Bwian bwe pwaised," said Joey Wayhall.

"Now let us chant the lord Brian's song," said OJ as the queer assembly began to chant something very strange, "Yuppa tuppa ta ta, Yuppa tuppa chic ta, do thang-do thang, chow tuppa chic ta".

I recognized the first line of the chant from the time I accidentally raised Brian from the dead. What would it do now?

On the back wall of the cave hung a toilet seat. As they chanted they all faced toward it with heads bowed. Once they finished their bizarre song the seat became engulfed with a neon yellow flame. From the toilet seat a very familiar voice moaned, "ohhh myyyyyyyyy. Ahhh my fruity subjects, I have a very important mission for you, ohhh myyyy".

"What is thy bidding thy gayness?" asked OJ.

"I want all of you fellow fags to avenge my death and rape DR."

"How shall we find him your queerness," questioned OJ.

"Heh heh he, ohhh myyyy, he is right above you!" Every single one of them then charged out of the cave with shouts of glee. I was already sprinting out of the woods towards the track. But as I was running across the field hockey field, Aaron came running up from the grave yard, not noticing the mob of fags.

"Hey DR," called Aaron, "I decided to run after all."

"Look!" yelled OJ with an ecstatically happy voice,"Theres something even better!" The whole mob rushed towards Aaron. I've never seen a group of kids so excited in all my life. Aaron was caught off guard, he didn't have chance of escaping. May he rest in peace.

With the mob of fags distracted, I decided that it was up to me to rid the world of Brian and his influence once and for all. Soon I was back down in the cave. As I entered, I saw many sex toys lying around on the floor.

"Disgusting!" I thought. The toilet seat at the back of the cave was no longer aflame, but I felt a very queer presence standing before it. I picked up a large metal pipe from off the floor(hopefully it hadn't been used for anything perverted) and pre- pared to swing it at the toilet. But as it was in mid air a neon flame shot out of the seat, hit the pole and melted it instantly.

"Don't try anything funny, ohhh myyyy," said the voice of Brian from the seat.

"I'm gonna destroy you once and for all!" I shouted at the toilet seat as I picked up another pole.

"Now DR, I will finally have your assss, ohhh myyy," As Brian said this, tree roots shot out from the sides of the cave and bound my limbs as they started pulling me towards the seat. The roots were very thick so I was quite helpless.

"Oh Bajahi! Bing bong bing buh ding!" I shouted out every anti- Brian spell I could think of but Brian just cackled and moaned oh my. With one last moment of desperation, I grabbed a small spider off the ceiling and flung it at the toilet seat. Brian let out a girlish scream and the roots let go of me. I quickly grabbed the pole and whacked the toilet seat with every bit of strength in me. The seat shattered into several pieces that fell to the floor. A neon yellow fire ball shot up into the sky and exploded. After this a fizzled away, a whitish pink light appeared at the back of the cave. It was Brian, but now he wore a pink ballerina outfit and a silver tiara.

"I have been to hell and back," began Brian, "I have changed my ways. I am now the good Fruit Fairy. I no longer advocate rape, I am the spirit of good rainbow fruitiness. I will never say oh my again. Oh m... I mean good bye!"

The good fruit fairy floated up into the sky, never to bother anyone ever again.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment