Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Neon Yellow Creature: The Other Side of the Story


It was a cold wet day. I walked into Rupert and shuffled my pink unbrella. Walking towards Mr. Babiera's room, I saw that he and Becky were gabbing in the hallway out side the class room.

"Hey Brian," said Becky as I approached. "Did you see Melroe's Place last night? This new guy on the show was really hot."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I knew I should have skipped late night quire practice. How hot was this guy?"

"His picture is in this month's issue of 17," said Mr. Babiera as he dissapperead into the class room. "Here he is," said Chuck as he shared his copy of 17 with Brian and Becky.

"Ohhh myyyy," I said as I looked at the picture. "I'll be in the bathroom for awhile. I rushed down the hall and barged into the boy's bathroom, expecting some privacy. I was dismayed to see that all the guys in Mr. Gatuea's weight training class crowded the whole bathroom as they changed. They were a bunch of homophobic jocks.

"Hey look everybody, it's the school queer," said one of them.

"Are you going to try to rape us?" said another.

"Go suck your own cock," I said in defiance as I turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

I stood downcast by the door for several moments, wondering why others wouldn't except me, when a small freshmen boy walked by. "Hmm, that gives me an idea," I said to myself. I followed the boy out of Rupert, keeping a good distance inbetween us. Outside it was so foggy that I could see no more than 20 yards ahead of me. When the boy was almost on the track, I took off my bright jacket and ran as fast as I could through the field, jumping over the fence. Now I was ahead of the boy. I crouched behind a trashcan, ready to ambush. When the boy was about to walk by, I slipped my neon yellow jacket back on and jumped out infront of the freshmen. The boy screamed and fell to the ground blinded.

I picked him up and dragged him over fence. On the small field inbetween the running track and the cemetery, I pinned the boy down on his stomach and began rapeing away. After only two minutes, I was close to orgasm. I freely expressesed my pleasure: "Ohhh myyyy," I moaned. "Oh my. Oh, oh, oh, Ohhhh myyyy!" I was about to cum when a large rock came flying out of nowhere and struck me in the head. I fell over onto the ground clutching my head in pain. The freshmen boy got up and fled. After several moments of lying there in agony, I looked up to see where the rock had come from.

Standing next to a tree, less than twenty yards away, was that little bastard called DR. He had thrown the rock, spoiling my ecstasy. I was about to do something violent when a fine prospect crossed my mind: I would just finish on DR.

"Mmh, fresh assss, I said looking at DR. At this point he turned around and ran off through the fog towards the woods. Forgetting the pain in my head, I chased after him. My jacket was so bright that it shone like a spot light through the fog. DR ran down a steep wooded hill and then bounded up another hill. I ran down the first hill, halting in the gorge's trough. The hill that DR had just ascended was covered with a huge junk yard. I looked up through the mist to see that DR was already at the top of the hill. But then I looked harder and saw that he could run no further. Along the crest of the gorge was a high impassible fence. DR was trapped.

"Your assss is mine, oh my," I called up as jumped onto the first large piece of the junk yard. I climed up the junk yard madly with only one though on my mind: rape DR. "No where to run now," I called up when I was about halfway up the junk yard. "Just bend down and it will all be over. He he, ohhh myyyy."

Thus I, Brian Douglas, died a painful death. Afterwards my spirit was very restless. For awhile I lived in a dark abyss of nothingness, until DR brought me back to life as a zombie by uttering the words "yuppa tuppa ta ta, yuppa tuppa chic ta." My will to rape him and avenge myself was stronger than ever. As a zombie I was invincible to all mortal pain. DR was almost in my grasp when by some strange chance he uttered the words that would make me dead again: "Oh Bajahi," his toilet god.

After this my soul was confined to my neon yellow jacket. My spirit had grown greatly in power. Whoever wore the jacket and zipped it up would become completely under my possesion. The jacket lied in the dirt for months untouched. I was starting to feel no one would ever wear it when one day Joe picked it up out of the dirt and took it to the cave. DR was there! So great was my hatred for him that I used all the power I had to tempt Joe to put on the jacket. DR tried to warn him but my influence was stronger. Joe put the jacket on, zipped it up, and his mind body and soul were mine!

Mejoe charged at DR but he and Stephen overpowered Mejoe and tied Mejoe up. Then Alden arrived with ideas involving that damn spell book. But the fools left Mejoe in cave unwatched. I gave Joe extra stregnth and Mejoe managed to break free of the bondage. Mejoe ran up to the track where Mejoe saw OJ. He tried talking to Mejoe as if he were talking to Joe; he was shocked when Mejoe knocked him over and started rapeing him. For some odd reason it seemed as if Joe did this willinly without much need of my possesion.

Mejoe was about to cum when Alden and others came out of woods with the spell book. "Bing bong bing buh ding!" shouted Alden. My possesion was suddenly ripped off of Joe. The jacked unzipped itself, flew into the air, and burst into flames. "You haven't seen the last of me, ohhh myyyy!" I screamed as the flames fizzled out. I was now a weak, homeless phantom. I wandered around aimlessly until I came to the cave. There was a great force in toilet seat that hung from the wall of the cave, as if Bajahi himself had once used it. So I inhabited the toilet seat.

When the jacket had been defeated, I sensed that OJ had felt great reverence towards me. Every night in his dreams I beckoned him to cum to the cave and worship me. He soon found the cave and brought many fruity people to worship with him. The more people that worshiped me, the more powerful I became.
On one particular day, OJ had a great congregation of fruits gathered in the cave. They called me forth by chanting "yuppa tuppa ta ta, yuppa tuppa chic ta. Do thang, do thang, do tuppa chow ta." My toilet seat came alive with neon yellow flame as I awoke from deep sleep. I immediately sensed the presence of DR above the cave. I commanded my subjects to gang rape DR. They charged out obediently and chased him towards the track. My roving Eye watched the events that unfolded: my fags were almost upon him when Aaron came running up out of nowhere. My follower quickly forgot there mission and they gang raped Aaron instead.

At first I was filled with rage, but then I was delighted to see that DR was coming back to the cave. He tried to whack the toilet with a pole but I shot out a flaming cum blast from the seat, melting his pole. Next I used my powers over nature by binding up his limbs with the tree roots of the cave and pulling him towards the toilet seat. His ass was finally going to be mine! But the little trickster grabbed a spider off the wall with his free hand and flung it at me. This so scared me that I let go of him and shrieked. Spiders have always creeped me out. Before I could stop him, DR grabbed another metal pole and whacked my toilet seat with all his stregnth. My seat was shattered into pieces. My firey spirit flew up into the sky inflames and exploded. I went through a hellish crucible for what seemed like ages. But then the pain ended.

I saw a new light. Suddenly the revelation dawned on me that I didn't have to be a smutty drag queen rapist. I saw a gay rainbow light that filled me with joy and good mirth. The light passed and I found myself hovering above the cave. I had my old body back but I felt weightless. For some reason I was wearing a pink ballarina tutu. On my head was a silver tiara and on my back there were great insect wings. Then I realized what happened: I had been redeemed and transformed into the good Fruit Fairy. DR stood below, looking up at me bewildered.

"I have been to hell and back," I told him. "I am now the good Fruit Fairy. I don't advocate rape, only good rainbow fruitiness. I will never say oh my again. Oh m...I mean good bye!" I said as I floated up into the sky, never to bother anyone ever again. Now I'm up in Rainbow Land, with all the other good fruity spirits. I watch over all the gays of world, mainly San Fransisco that is. Whenever people chant "we're queer, we're here," I am there among them.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment