Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Neon Yellow Creature II


It was a hot muggy late Spring day. Track had been over for a week and I was one of the only people who had stayed after school. Walking threw Stephen's Gorge(which was now filled with scrap metal from Joe's Junk Yard), I saw a large old book I had never noticed before. I picked it up and opened it to a random page. There were strange words of some bizarre language. Not knowing better, I read it aloud.


"Yuppa tuppa ta ta, yuppa tuppa chic ta." All of the sudden a cold wind swept threw the gorge. I looked at the title of the page and to my horror I saw the label, "a spell to raise the dead". From under all the scrap metal came a terrifying noise, "ohhhh myyyy." Except now it had a high pitched, raspy, dry, dead tone. Just then a gnarled hand jutted forth from the wreck. Then came another hand, and then a hideous corpse smashed out of from under the metal. The creature looked like the one from several months ago but now it was well into the process of decaying and looked as if all its limbs were disfigured from being crushed. Yet the creature still wore that extremely bright neon yellowish jacket.


"Now i will have your asssss, ohhh myyyy," the zombie creature hissed. I picked up a heavy lead pipe from off the ground and swung it at the things head with all my might. "CRACK!!!" the zombie stumbled backwards but then came forward again unfazed. I took off running towards DR's Crack as fast as I could. Yet the thing followed me with incredible speed for a dead faggot. Soon I was at the waters edge.


"Bend down for me will you?" the creature jested.


"Come get me you dead queer," I taunted. The thing dove at me as I leapt aside.


"Ohhh myyyy!" it screamed as it plunged into the water and was quickly swept away by the currents.


"That's the end of that," I thought.


I went back to the cave and sat down in exhaustion. I took a nap for who knows how long. When I awoke I vaguely heard a loud breathing sound coming from the roof.


"whats that?" I pondered. Suddenly the zombie creature smashed in through the thin roof. It was now a soggy zombie with sea weed all over it.


"Now that I'm moist, lets get it on!" the creature cackled. I sprinted out of the cave as fast as I could. I ran to the bottom of the gorge and grabbed the book.


"To raise the dead," I read aloud, "pg.69, to make them dead again, pg.99. Oh shit!" Pg. 99 had been ripped out.


"Do you want me to go rodeo style or doggy style?" the creature was now very close. I began picking up and hurling every weapon I could find. The queer zombie would stagger backwards whenever something hit it, but then keep coming forward all ways moaning, "ohh myyyy." I was now trapped between the wall of the steep gorge and the gay zombie.


"Just turn around and it will all be over, ill only take a few bites out of your assss, ha ha, ohhh myyyy."


I looked up into the sky and said, "oh Bajahi..." Just then the zombie fag let out a shrill scream and crumbled into a pile of dust. It was then that I noticed a piece of paper lying on the ground. It was pg. 99! It read, "to make a zombie dead again, simply utter 'oh Bajahi.'"


Looking over at the pile of dust, I saw that the neon yellow jacket was still there lying on the ground. After inspecting it I saw that the tag of the jacket had initials on it. They read, "BD".


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment